(as of Jul 09,2021 17:59:29 UTC – Details)
- Take a head measurement with a cloth tape measure.
- Wrap the tape measure around your head one inch above your eyebrows, directly above your ears and to the widest area at the back of your head.
- This will give you the circumference, which is the measurement displayed below.
- Please note, due to varying shapes, heads that are apparently the same size when measured by a tape may not necessarily fit the same size motorcycle helmet. So remember, this is a rough guide, a starting point, and depending upon your head shape, this step alone may not provide a perfect fit.
- S 55-56 CM 21.6/22.0 Inch
- M 57-58 CM 22.4/22.8 Inch
- L 59-60 CM 23.2/23.4 Inch
- XL 61-62 CM 23.8/24.1 Inch
- XXL 63-64 CM 24.4/24.8 Inch
- Helmet Size Tips
- (1) Wrap a measuring tape around your head about a half-inch above eyebrows
- (2) Take measurement two to three times to pick the largest one.
Professional motorcycle full face carbon fiber helmet meets or exceeds FMVSS-218 and DOT Safety Standards, net Weight 3.2lb only, suitable for men and women.
Carbon fibre outer shell ensures ultra lightweight and premium security. High density EPS buffering foam absorbs shock and reduces impact. Interior liners are comfortable, removable and washable.
Double Lens system, clear lens are wide view, anti-scratch and easy to replace. Helmet Lens with ”Pinlock” pin, Available for Anti-fog Pinlock Film. Inner Chrome Gold Visor.
Professional Emergency Quick Release System allows the helmet to be quickly taken off if accident happened, DO NOT use E.Q.R.S. when cheek pads need to be removed for maintenance purposes.
An ideal protective gear for powersports, including motorcycle, motocross, street bike, ATV, scooter, off road, mountain bike (MTB), racing, dirt bike, touring, adventuring and so on.