(as of Aug 24,2021 14:46:04 UTC – Details)
1. Plugs right into battery tender
2. It worked to give you a power source for your tire inflator.
3. Nice for a long motorcycle camping trip to use for charging your cell phone. You can plug this into bikes trickle charger pigtail, popped a USB car plug into it, and within seconds was charging your phone.
4. Bought it to hook up air compressor on sportster without having to add a permanent outlet. You already had the battery pigtail so just plug in and go if needed
5. The extension cord allow to take care of that using the bike’s battery/electrical system. It worked well on a trip, when you got a flat on Goldwing and needed to inflate the tire enough so you could get the bike onto trailer.
2 pack SAE TO SAE CABLE. 2 pin cable with sae connector, Extension cord with Universal SAE connect. For projects in motorcycles, trucks, solar applications, RVs and cars.
Cable: 12AWG Soft Silicone Wire; Length: 4FT（48”); Color: Red/Black; Fast and easy to connect and disconnect.
WIDELY USED. SAE Extension cable for battery charger and devices with sae connectors. Fits most battery chargers with quick release connectors. Quick disconnects allow you to remove electrical components as needed for security or repair, ar recharge, etc.
QUICK CONNECT AND DISCONNECT. The sae connector with connector protection cap, protect the sae connector from raindrop and dust, which will stay clean and dry inside when you did not use it.
This is a soft silicone wire. Note: the two wires are separate/not joined together.