(as of May 27,2021 00:21:35 UTC – Details)
Neptune YTZ7S Gel batteries are injected with Gel electrolytes and include advanced features such as a digital display and built-in intelligent chip. The display reads the voltage of the battery and alternator while an alarm warns you if there is low capacity/voltage or abnormalities. The iGel series automatically records the working date when your battery is installed and has a longer cycle service life than SLA batteries. Elements like the tough bridge welding, which helps to absorb vibrations, make this battery the premier choice of Power Sport adventurers.
Neptune YTZ7S Gel Battery Features:
- YTZ7S Gel has a Digital display with built-in intelligent chip
- Patented sealed post prevents corrosion which gives extended battery life
- No spills, no leaks, and no water to check
- Extreme vibration resistance to ensure maximum conductivity
- High Cranking Amps & Low Self-Discharge Rate
- Ready for Immediate Use
Neptune YTZ7S Gel Battery Specifications:
- Model: YTZ7S Gel
- Dimensions : (H) 4.13″ x (L) 4.45″ (W) 2.76″
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- CCA: 80
- Volts: 12V
- Polarity: [- +]
- Terminal Type: Nut & Bolt
- Condition: New
Neptune YTZ7S 12 Volt 80 cold cranking amps, maintenance-free sealed battery
Dimensions : (H) 4.13″ x (L) 4.45″ (W) 2.76″ – Nut & Bolt Terminals
LED Digital display screen provides a display that reads the battery alternator voltage and warns you of a low voltage
Neptune batteries come fully charged and ready to go once delivered. Simply connect your battery to the application and you are ready to go.
12-Month Warranty & Lifetime Technical Support from AAA Security Depot since 1991