(as of Jun 01,2021 00:25:17 UTC – Details)
Neptune YTX16-BS Gel batteries are injected with Gel electrolytes and include advanced features such as a digital display and built-in intelligent chip. The display reads the voltage of the battery and alternator while an alarm warns you if there is low capacity/voltage or abnormalities. The iGel series automatically records the working date when your battery is installed and has a longer cycle service life than SLA batteries. Elements like the tough bridge welding, which helps to absorb vibrations, make this battery the premier choice of Power Sport adventurers.
Neptune YTX16-BS Gel Battery Features:
- YTX16-BS Gel has a Digital display with built-in intelligent chip
- Patented sealed post prevents corrosion which gives extended battery life
- No spills, no leaks, and no water to check
- Extreme vibration resistance to ensure maximum conductivity
- High Cranking Amps & Low Self-Discharge Rate
- Ready for Immediate Use
Neptune YTX16-BS Gel Battery Specifications:
- Model: YTX16-BS Gel
- Dimensions : (H) 6.34″ x (L) 5.94″ (W) 3.43″
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- CCA: 165
- Volts: 12V
- Polarity: [- +]
- Terminal Type: Nut & Bolt
- Condition: New
Neptune YTX16-BS GEL 12 Volt 165 cold cranking amps, maintenance-free sealed battery
Dimensions : (H) 6.34″ x (L) 5.94″ (W) 3.43″ – Nut & Bolt Terminals
LED Digital display screen provides a display that reads the battery alternator voltage and warns you of a low voltage
Neptune batteries come fully charged and ready to go once delivered. Simply connect your battery to the application and you are ready to go.
12-Month Warranty & Lifetime Technical Support from AAA Security Depot since 1991