(as of Jul 24,2020 15:39:51 UTC – Details)
Switchmode technology: Yes
Polarity protection: Yes
Output short protection: Yes
Non battery link protection: Yes
Over voltage protection: Yes
Over temperature protection: Yes
Input voltage: 100-240V AC, 50-60Hz
Rated output: 12V DC, 5-6A Max.
Minimum start voltage: 8.0V
Battery range: 4-100Ah
Thermal protect: 65’C+/-5’C
Efficiency: App. 85%.
Compliant standards: CB,CE, IEC60335, EN61000, EN55014
Dimension (L×W×H): 150×85×60mm
How to Use
1. Check your battery parameters is compatible to the charger (at the back of the charger).
2. Connect the red clamp to the positive pole(+), black clamp to the negative pole.
3. The LCD display will show battery voltage, charge current and inside temperature (Temperature is for reference only, allowed tolerance).
4. Wrong battery connection： “EI-I-” will displayed on screen , the indicating lamp will flash.
5. Connect the charger with AC power source, the charger will start to operate (the Charge-lamp will start to flash in red).
6. Once the battery is fully charged, the battery bar on screen will in “FUL” status, meanwhile, the charge indicating lamp will keeps on. Keep the charged status in 1-2 hours is highly recommended.
7. Charging completed, remove the charger. Remark: for 4Ah-15Ah battery, we suggest use “Repair” mode, because the battery size is too small, use pulse charge is very good for small size battery.
1 x Car Battery Charger
1 x User Manual
Fully automatic high frequency charging delivers 3 stage charging, automatically switching from fast charge, to top-off, then to trickle charge.
Built in circuit protection guards against against reverse polarity, sparks, overcharging, over-current, open-circuits, short-circuits and overheating.
LCD screen displays charging status and battery status; charge voltage, charge current, inside temperature, battery full，summer mode, winter mode, etc.
Pulse repair function can help to repair your loss battery and extend battery life. Note: It can not activate a dead battery or repair a battery which is damaged seriously; it also can not repair a battery back to 100% new.